Made for heavy shooters – the new Range BenchLoader™ loaders are heavy-duty industrial 5.56 x 45 / .223 cal 30rd magazine loaders. Daily loading of hundreds of magazines is now a breeze. Fingers’ pain and injury are eliminated, loading time is shortened, and magazine lips stay intact. The loaders are durable, light-weight and compact to be carried around with ease.
The loaders are made tough and durable thanks to detailed robust design using high-quality materials. Injection molded N12 polymer glass-filled compound with UV stabilization is used for the Body and Slide, and 54HRC hardened steel is used for the magazine catch tooth. The loaders were tested for Slide against Body wear, and were tested for dimensional stability at high and low temperatures. Each includes six rubber feet for positive retention when loading.
Fits and loads all* AR15 / M4 compatible 5.56 x 45 / .223 magazines using no inserts or adjustments. Loads:
- M16 / AR15 / M4 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179)
- Magpul PMAGs
- H&K metal 416 / SA80
- SureFire 60 & 100 rd
- Beretta AR 70-90
- Lancer *
- Other metal and polymer mags.
- Does not load blank rounds and may not load rounds with irregular bullets.
- Drum mags were not tested !
* Known difficulties exist with loading the following mags:
- The new Lancer AR magazines type L5AWM. The older mags load very well.
- New HK416 polymer mags.
Each Range BenchLoader™ comes with a carry bag –