maglula Ltd. name stands for magazine loaders and unloaders accessories. maglula Ltd. is a privately held Israeli company dedicated to the development of high quality loader and unloader tools for military use. Established in 2001. We currently provide several product families:
- LULA® rifle magazine loader & unloader – a personal loader and unloader
- UpLULA™ pistol magazine loader – a personal Universal Pistol magazine loader
- StripLULA™ 10-round universal stripper clip and loose rounds loader and unloader
- BenchLoader® magazine loader – a heavy duty single stroke magazine loader
- X10-LULA® magazine loader – a loader & unloader for mags with a side button
- V10-LULA® magazine loader – a locking loader for mags with a side button
All our products were invented, developed, brought to production, and QC supervised by Ran and Guy Tal (father & son), in Israel. Ran makes working prototypes by hand using combination of metals, plastics and wood. Guy then makes precise 3D CAD models of the prototype while fine-tuning the construction with Ran. CAD file then transferred to a mold-maker and mold(s) is made for plastic injected products.
First-produced products are thoroughly inspected and tested prior to continuation of manufacturing. Quality Control (QC) is maintained throughout the manufacturing process. All UpLULAs and BenchLoaders are individually inspected prior to packing and shipping. Random samples are inspected and tested out of the manufactured LULA, StripLULA and other family lines prior to packing and shipping.
About our chief inventor Ran TAL
2011 Accessory Of The Year Award.
2012 Bushnell’s Preferred Supplier
2018 NRA’s American Rifleman Golden Bullseye “Accessory of the Year” Award.