Ran Tal, born in Israel in 1936 to parents Lea & David (Rosenthal) who luckily moved to Palestine before WWII. Their entire families were executed at the Holocaust. Ran is Guy’s father and Maglula’s in-house chief inventor and assembly line tools builder.
Ran is an Autodidact, jack-of-all-trades type of a person with wide range of interests, like philosophy, art, science, technology, health matters and poems writing.
Ran is also interested in practical occupations where he likes to enter such subjects without studying anything at first…. and then, not knowing what is impossible in that area, invent something new and make it possible.
Here are few of Ran’s past occupations, and the list is still open 🙂
– 1952-1965: Agriculture, cotton & corn growing in a Kibutz Ramat-David, Israel.
– 1965-1967: In Africa, teaching modern agriculture to rural communities.
– 1969-1976: Inventing a method of pond fish reproduction in a Lab at Kibutz Ma’agan Michael, Israel.
– 1980: Establishing a (above) fish reproduction Lab. In Venezuela.
– 1976-1978 in Rockford Illinois as guest of the Jewish community.
– 1978: Developing a new technique of producing decorative rugs in the US.
– 1987-1990: Establishing a Custom-Made Rugs factory in Sydney Australia.
– 1990-2001: Developing tools and accessories for the handicap.
– Since 2001 With beloved son Guy, inventing Maglula’s loaders (few more on their way).
Ran considers his main advantage over others lies in the series of stages he developed with which he tackles technical problems; or in practice, what steps to take to manipulate his own brain to produce the ideal solution.
Ran (now 80 strong) believes that now with his vast experience and over 12000 x 5 stars testimonials on line, it’s time to choose a more serious carrier than loaders before he gets old 🙂
Ran will be glad to hear ideas from friends and experts.
You’ll be hearing more of Ran’s ideas in the years to come.